-- Seoul, South Korea - 26 Sept 2017
[편집자 주] 본고는 자료 제공사에서 제공한 것으로, 연합뉴스는 내용에 대해 어떠한 편집도 하지 않았음을 밝혀 드립니다.
(SEOUL, South Korea, Sept. 18, 2017 PRNewswire=연합뉴스) Money20/20 [https://asia.money2020.com/ ] is proud to announce its roadshow series will be coming to Seoul on Tuesday 26th September. Partnering with D.CAMP, the roadshow will take place at the Seomom Building in the heart of Seoul and will shine a light on the latest trends, challenges and innovations impacting the Payments, FinTech and Financial Services industry in South Korea. It will also give a small preview of what is to come at the inaugural Money20/20 Asia conference, which is taking place in Singapore on March 13th~15th 2018.
Money20/20 is seen globally as the leading event where the smartest visionaries and innovators from the Payments, FinTech and Financial Services ecosystem congregate to connect and create the future of money. Everyone from banks, payments and mobile providers, to retailers, tech giants, start-ups, investors and governments come together to experience original insight, trailblazing enterprise and high-impact networking.
In Singapore in March 2018, Money20/20 Asia will recognise the defining influence of the pan-Asian FinTech industry and the vital role South Korea play's in this community. Confirmed speakers for Money20/20 Asia include:
- Thomas Ko, Global Co-GM, Samsung Pay
- Han Kim, MD & Co-Founder, Altos Ventures
- Cheng Li, CTO, Ant Financial Services Group
- Greg Gibb, Co-Chairman & CEO, Lufax
- Jonathan Larsen, CIO, Ping An Group & Chairman, CEO, Ping An Global Voyager Fund
- Karla Allen, Senior Director Mobile Payments, Walmart
- Seung Gun Lee, CEO & Founder, Viva Repubica, Toss
- Makoto Shibata, Head of Global Innovation Team, Digital Transformation Division, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Oskar Mielczarek de la Miel, Managing Partner, Rakuten Capital
- Spencer Spinnell, Director, Emerging Platforms, Google, Inc.
- Nadiem Makarim, CEO & Founder, GO-JEK
- Pranav Seth, Senior Vice President, Head of E-business, Business Transformation, & Fintech & Innovation Group, OCBC Group
Pat Patel, Content Director, Money20/20 Asia commented, "With the FSC optimising its regulatory framework to accelerate FinTech innovation and foster the domestic start-up scene, the future is bright for the Korean Financial Services landscape. In a market where there is an incredibly tech savvy customer base with high internet and mobile penetration, we are seeing some really exciting innovation coming out of Korea -- from mobile wallets and innovative uses of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, to biometrics. Our Seoul roadshow event enables Money20/20 to showcase the collaboration taking place across the local FinTech ecosystem and develop valuable insights for the inaugural Money20/20 Asia"
"We are excited to welcome Money20/20 Asia for their roadshow event here in Seoul" said Seung Gun Lee, CEO & Founder of Viva Republica/Toss. "The event's profile attracts influential attendees, and will showcase innovations happening in the fast changing Korean FinTech space."
Topics for discussion at the Seoul roadshow will centre on 'the current and future commercial value of FinTech.' Attendees at the evening events, which start at 5:30pm, can look forward to speakers from:
- Elle Kim, Global VP and Business Development, Samsung Pay
- Jae Yong Lee, CFO & CSO at JB Financial
- Joey Kim, CEO & Founder at People Fund
- Pat Patel, Content Director at Money20/20 Asia & Europe
- Seung Gun Lee, CEO & Founder at Viva Republica, Toss
- Tony Lyu, CEO & Founder at Korbit
There is also the chance to win a free ticket to Money20/20 Asia, as well as a drinks reception and networking.
"We are glad to see Money20/20 expand into Asia, and for their team to host their first Korean roadshow event here in Seoul!" said Joey Kim, CEO & Founder at People Fund. "Holding a roadshow in South Korea ahead of the inaugural Money20/20 Asia next March reflects both cities growing international profiles. It is great to see our industry hub recognised for their innovative approach to FinTech."
Notes to Editor:
- Entry: FREE
- Date: 26th September 2017 (Tuesday)
- Venue: Saerom Building 2nd, 6th Floors, D.Camp, 551 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- 17:30~18:00 Registration & Networking with drinks
- 18:00~18:20 Introductions to Money20/20 Asia and D.CAMP
- 18:20~18:35 Fireside Chat with Elle Kim, Global VP and Business Development, Samsung Pay
- 18:35~19:20 Panel Discussion: The current and future commercial value of FinTech
- 19:20~19:30 Standalone by Tony Lyu, CEO & Founder at Korbit
- 19:30~19:40 Money20/20 Asia delegate pass winner revealed
- 19:40~21:00 Networking with Food and drinks!
Founded in 2011 and acquired by Ascential plc in 2014, Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the Las Vegas (October) and Copenhagen (June) editions are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. The new Asian edition will debut in Singapore in March 2018. Money20/20 is the space where the industry's smartest visionaries and innovators come together to create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event. www.money2020.com
About Ascential plc:
Ascential is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and MediaLink, the strategic advisory and business services firm.
Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
+44 (0)203 033 2406
+44 (0)7715 872 197
Source: Money20/20 Asia
<저작권자(c) 연합뉴스, 무단 전재-재배포 금지>2017/09/19 10:32 송고