[PRNewswire] Alliance 2022: New Plan Targets Annual Synergies of €10 Billion
and Forecasts Unit Sales of 14 Million & Combined Revenues of $240 Billion
- RENAULT, NISSAN & MITSUBISHI MOTORS TO STRENGTHEN COOPERATION AND ACCELERATE USE OF COMMON PLATFORMS, POWERTRAINS & NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- New six-year plan set to achieve the following objectives:
* More than 9 million vehicles to share four common platforms
* Proportion of common powertrains to rise from a third to three-quarters of total volumes
* Additional synergies expected from electrification, connectivity and autonomous technologies
* 12 pure electric models to be launched, utilizing common EV platforms and components
* 40 vehicles to be launched with autonomous drive (AD) technology
* To become an operator of robo-vehicle ride-hailing services
[편집자 주] 본고는 자료 제공사에서 제공한 것으로, 연합뉴스는 내용에 대해 어떠한 편집도 하지 않았음을 밝혀 드립니다.
(PARIS and TOKYO, September 15, 2017 PRNewswire=연합뉴스) Alliance 2022, a six-year plan announced today, has set a new target to double annual synergies to €10 billion by the end of the plan.
Carlos Ghosn, chairman and chief executive officer of the Alliance, said: "Today marks a new milestone for our member companies. By the end of our strategic plan Alliance 2022, we aim to double our annual synergies to €10 billion. To achieve this target, on one side Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors will accelerate collaboration on common platforms, powertrains and next-generation electric, autonomous and connected technologies. From the other side, synergies will be enhanced by our growing scale. Our total annual sales are forecast to exceed 14 million units, generating revenues expected at $240 billion by the end of the plan."
Under Alliance 2022, the member companies will increase their use of common platforms, with nine million units based on four common platforms. The plan will also extend the use of common powertrains to 75 percent of total sales.
Alliance 2022 plans a major expansion in shared electric vehicle technologies, alongside the development and deployment of advanced autonomous drive systems, vehicle connectivity and new mobility services.
Twelve new zero-emission electric vehicles will be launched by 2022, utilizing new common electric vehicle platforms and components for multiple segments. Over the same period, 40 vehicles will be introduced with different levels of autonomy, all the way to fully autonomous capability. Becoming an operator of robo-vehicle ride-hailing services is a major part of the new mobility services strategy.
The launch of a new logo and online presence was also revealed today for the Alliance, symbolizing the growing convergence and cooperation between the member companies.
Source: Renault-Nissan Alliance
<저작권자(c) 연합뉴스, 무단 전재-재배포 금지> 2017/09/15 15:30 송고